Calvert City Police Department
• Larry R. Coursey, 51, of Gilbertsville was arrested on April 9 on a Marshall County Warrant for Failure to Appear.
• Nickole Console, 26, of Grand Rivers was charged on April 10 with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
• Kaylee Chienne Barton, 26, of Ledbetter was arrested on April 10 for Trafficking in Stolen Identities (complicity). She was also charged with Theft of Property Mislaid or Deliver by Mistake.
• Gary Wayne Cowen, 36, of Calvert City was arrested as a fugitive on a Parole Warrant out of Minnesota.
Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
• On April 12 at approximately 4:30 p.m. deputies were dispatched to a suspicious vehicle that had been observed pulling into Dees Cemetery and parking. Once on scene deputies made contact and identified the female operator as Aimee Smith. Smith was alone and appeared to be under the influence. As a result of the investigation and field sobriety tests, Smith was arrested and charged with DUI.