• Picnic in the Park food trucks every Tuesday at Mike Miller Park from 11 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. by the Soccer fields.
• Refuse Board Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. at 835 Hollytown Road, Benton.
• Mercy Health — Lourdes Hospital will be offering a free flu clinic from 1 -3 p.m. at the Family Service Society, 827 Joe Clifton Dr., Paducah.
• Marshall County High School will meet at 3:30 p.m. at the Central Office for their monthly meeting.
• Calvert City Elementary School will meet at 4:30 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.
• Sharpe Elementary School will meet at 3:30 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.
• Jonathan Elementary School will meet at 3:15 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.
• The American Legion Post 236 of Calvert City is starting their Annual Turkey Shoot at 6 p.m.
• Calvert City Pink Walk is at Memorial Park beginning at 9 a.m. For more information, please email email@example.com or call (270) 395-7138.
• Mercy Health — Lourdes Hospital will be offering a free flu clinic from 9 a.m. — noon at the Purchase Area Health Expo, McCracken County Cooperative Extension Office, 2025 New Hold Rd., Paducah.
• The Benton City Council meeting will be held at 5 p.m. at City Hall, Benton.
• South Marshall Elementary School will meet at 3:30 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.