• Picnic in the Park food trucks every Tuesday at Mike Miller Park from 11 a.m. — 1:30 p.m. by the soccer fields.
• South Marshall Middle School SBDM will meet at 3:45 p.m.
• The Benton Planning and Zoning Meeting will be held at City Hall at 5:30 p.m.
• The Calvert City Park Board is being held via Zoom and may be viewed on the Calvert City YouTube Channel.
• The Calvert City Utility Board is being held via Zoom and may be viewed on the Calvert City YouTube Channel.
• The Marshall County Fiscal Court meeting will be held at 9:30 a.m. in the Fiscal Courtroom of the Marshall County courthouse. This meeting is open to the public.
• Marshall County Hospital Board meeting at 12 p.m.
• The Benton Partnership meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. in City Hall, Benton.
May 7 — 8
• Civil War Living History, Hitching Post and Old Country Store in Aurora. Civil War camps, artillery firing and 1860’s games for kids on Friday. Saturday night is a Historical Ghost Walk. Friday will also be Education Day for school children. People are invited to come learn the life of a soldier in the Civil War. Contact kissiarEg@gmail.com for more information. Free admission for all.
• Refuse Board Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. at 835 Hollytown Road, Benton.
• Marshall County High School will meet at 3:30 p.m. at the Central Office for their monthly meeting.
• Calvert City Elementary School will meet at 4:30 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.
• Sharpe Elementary School will meet at 3:30 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.
• Jonathan Elementary School will meet at 3:15 p.m. for their monthly SBDM meeting.