Gabe Parker pleaded guilty Tuesday afternoon to two counts of murder and 14 counts of assault in the Marshall County High School shooting that claimed the lives of Preston Cope and Bailey Holt. His plea agreement came with a recommendation of life in prison. Parker is set to be sentenced on June 12.
- Settle to retire after 50 Years as west Kentucky educator
- Calvert limits workers' compensation rates
- Longtime local dealership celebrates new ownership
- Louisville company acquires Stilley House in Benton
- Anastasia Shaverina selected for Kentucky Lake Chamber scholarship award
- Carrie Downing “CD” Bell Adams McCord
- It’s time to examine our dependence on China
- Carol Ann York
- Beckett's spring athletic season cut short
- Dylan Nanney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.