As featured on
The CDC reports 40% of people infected with the Coronavirus are asymptomatic. If you have no symptoms there's a 75% chance you'll pass it to someone else.
- Fiscal court hears noise complaint from county resident
- Marshall County sets up November election plan
- MC board updated on COVID, Doss sworn into office
- Nearly two dozen new COVID-19 cases reported in Saline County over the weekend
- Local hunter returns from Kentucky elk quota hunt with more than memories
- Single vehicle collison leaves six injured, one arrrested
- Lady Marshals face Calloway for chance at 4th straight title shot
- Ford celebrates 10th anniversary of liver transplant
- Calvert leaders discuss tax rates, dog attack concern
- Marshall's Howell headed to 'The Hill'