As featured on
Kentucky is dealing with a surge in COVID-19 cases caused at least partly by people getting together during the holidays despite warnings not to do so, officials said Friday.
- Lady Marshals take tough test to start season
- Final tests needed for case of discovered body
- COVID-19 vaccination appointments for Phase 1B available in Jackson County, Illinois
- 47 new virus-related deaths, more than 4,500 new COVID-19 cases reported in Kentucky
- Harmon's 39 not enough for Marshals against UHA
- City of Benton has successful 2020, despite pandemic
- Eagles advance from All 'A' opener; play Mayfield next
- Senators announce millions of dollars to support COVID-19 testing and vaccine distribution in Kentucky, Illinois
- Jones looks back, ahead at Calvert City's work, plans
- Multi-county pursuit ends with Tennessee woman's arrest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.