Fire started by Christmas Tree
Dec 20, 2011 | 1465 views | 0 0 comments | 13 13 recommendations | email to a friend | print
–Katherine Doty/ Tribune-Courier
–Katherine Doty/ Tribune-Courier
slideshow
A blaze that reportedly started when a Christmas tree caught fire this morning in the Executive Lodge, also known as the Red Barn, caused extensive damage to an upstairs apartment. The apartments are located on Golden Acres Loop in Sharpe.

Firefighters from Palma, Possum Trot, Calvert City, Gilbertsville and Reidland responded to the blaze shortly after 9 a.m.

The fire was quickly extinguished and no injuries were reported.
Weather
Click for Benton, Kentucky Forecast
Sponsored By:
Beaus Blog Logo
Read Beau's Daily Analysis